Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Night

Last Night

I can barely remember the film because I saw it in Israel. I had no idea what it was about. All the signs were in Hebrew. I only knew there was English spoken so I went to the film.

The film deals well with the interpersonal relations between a husband and wife. They are both being tested.

A husband and wife have had an argument. The husband heads out on a business trip. His co-worker (Eva Mendes) really comes on to him in a forceful way. Obviously he is tempted.

While hubby is away attractive wife (Keira Knightly) bumps into an old flame who obviously has not gotten over the romance. He tempts her and wants to pursue the relationship.

It would obviously spoil the film if I tell you who does and does not do anything. The film is entertaining. The situation is believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment