Thursday, June 18, 2009

Porter Airlines

his is not a restaurant. I have not been hired by Porter to do a promotion. I am just so pleased with the service that I want to share my experience.

I was returning from Chicago.

Before leaving for the airport, my grandson and granddaughter had prepared a fantastic brunch. I was completely satisfied. This is a short haul flight and we all know that the major competition doesn’t serve anything.

I love Porter Airlines. I like leaving from the island. It is such a short haul to the airport. The lounge is first class and so comfortable. All the seating is in comfortable leather seats. The configuration is two seats on either side of the aisle. It is comfort and easy. The bags arrive immediately and even have an attendant take the bags from the belt.

During the flight a light lunch was served. I declared that I am vegetarian and that was no problem. A small box was delivered with a smile.

The best foccacio bread was filled with grilled vegetables. It was amazingly delicious. Crackers and cheese were also in the box. A small chocolate candy was added for a treat. The best part was the big chocolate cookie filled with giant pieces of dark chocolate. I couldn’t believe it.

Drinks of all kinds were available on this short hop from Chicago to Toronto.

I just had to share this unexpected delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment